Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Night Meetings

I had the opportunity to explore a new part of Massachusetts today!  I had an association meeting in Somerset, tonight - right on the water and very quaint.  I wish I had more time to look around - next time ...


There was obviously business to be conducted, but I was just grateful for the opportunity to get to know some of the other clergy in the area.  I am in great company here.


Also - my new business cards came in today!  I used Vista Print, which is a great resource for a wide variety of personalized products.  The nice thing is that you can streamline the design that you use and have cohesion to your business cards, stationary, etc. etc.  They also have a variety of free products as well (I think you just pay for shipping).

Alright, that's the best my brain can do tonight.  I'm sorry my posting was so lame today, but I literally ate a bagel on the drive to Somerset and called it dinner.  Some days are just like that. :)

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails