Thursday, May 12, 2011

Chirp! Chirp!

We were without internet at the church all day!  I'm not sure what's going on - something about an upgrade?  Luckily I spent most of my day out visiting so I didn't really need it.  I was able to check my email on my phone - but blogging from my phone isn't as easy!  So here is what I wanted to say this morning ...

***


Breakfast consisted of an amaaaaaaazing Lemon Danish that a church member dropped off for me yesterday!


I heated it up in the toaster oven and melted some butter on it - it was out.of.this.world.  Thank you Nancy!


And now for some audible entertainment ...


Birds Chirping from Sarah Weaver on Vimeo.

The birds have been making SUCH a racket the last couple of days - I love it!  It's such a peaceful sound to wake up to.  I decided to record a little bit of it this morning.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails