Thursday, May 19, 2011

Free Evenings

I'm taking the night off!


We're eating up some of the leftovers in the fridge.  I put yesterday's Mexican Fried Rice and some mini rigatoni in a hot skillet and seasoned everything with salt and pepper.


Topped with cheese!


Bruce and I getting ready for the season finale of The Office with ...


... popcorn straight out of the popcorn maker ... 


... + tea.  Perfection. 

For all those reading - I'm giving you permission to take the night off, too!

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Winter 2011 London Fashion Show Betty JaCKson elegant indulgence in the sense of fascination, a kind of been put in the way of life and herve leger sale art. Chiffon Chouqun the wool into the house? Why not? There is unspeakable for the designer talent, he was able to arouse your interest make you happy. You can see a leather abercrombie fitch outlet jacket in the bottom of the spine tie a knot. In contrast, is more important is sheer fancy frilly skirt and black scarves light lace, there is a feeling of elegant indulgence. In addition to Jackson, I am oakley sunglasses outlet afraid this will not happen.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails