Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tonight We Remember

This is probably the most difficult, yet most touching services throughout the Christian year.


Experiencing this makes what will happen on Sunday morning that much more special.


Cleaning out the fridge in delicious ways tonight!


In tonight's salad:
  • Romaine
  • 1 Tomato
  • 1 Orange
  • Rotisserie Chicken pieces, roasted with salt & pepper
  • Chopped Walnuts
  • Drizzled with Sesame & Ginger dressing
Awesome combination of salty + citrusy.


Tonight we remember.  I pray that wherever you are you are able to worship.

Wishing You Peace For Your Journey,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Tonight's service always makes me really sad. I actually cried one year..

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails