Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ordination Photos Part 1

I love my job.  I really, really do.  I feel so blessed to be able to be in ministry full-time.  I don't ever want to take that for granted.

Tonight's service went well - but beyond the emotions that the Service of Tenebrae normally bring up, I was struck by how lucky I am.  I am lucky to be serving a wonderful community in a position I thought I was still years away from.  Some days I wonder if it's all real.

I came home from church tonight and settled in to browse through some of the ordination photos that Tim and Courtney sent and decided to see what some of them would look like in black & white.  It's amazing how much emotion Tim was able to capture ...


Áldás békesség.

1 comment:

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails