Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Seasons

It's pouring.


Yep - kind of looks like that right now.  Dark.  Gray.


I needed this!


I've been thinking a lot about seasons lately.  I woke up all kinds of groggy and was trying to get myself moving and coherent.  I read an email from my sweet friend Sarah who had a rough night on call at the hospital (oh CPE) and my heart hurt for her.  But when I got into my office about 20 Head Start Preschoolers piled into my office and screamed, "Welcome to Rehoboth Rev. Sarah!" and I suddenly felt full of joy and energy.  And then I checked in on facebook and saw that a friend from seminary lost his wife very suddenly.

Life.  Seasons.  Sometimes it is hard to find balance with them all.

Please pray for Mike Davis and his family.  His wife was a wonderful woman.

2 comments:

  1. for everything there is a season. praying for peace for your friend sarah and the family of mike davis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew. I'm praying for your friends and family, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails