Monday, March 28, 2011

You're In Good Company

I was supposed to spend the day packing.


My sister and I went to the mall.

Oops.


We actually started at Kohls and were famished when we got to the mall.  We headed over to the food court and got Mexican food!


Chicken Taco Salad with Guacamole, Pico de Gayo, Sour Cream, Cheese, Beans and Lettuce.  I think we also ate our weight in chips!

After dinner we browsed through a teacher supply store.  My sister works with kids (she's a social worker) and she was low.


I thought this was the neatest poster.  Who knew?


Never give up on yourself!

My favorite purchase of the night ...


They were on sale.  The only ones left in the store.  In my size.  I couldn't help myself.


Now I'm savoring every bite of this chocolate cake and sipping on some coffee.  Perfect end to a wonderful (albeit horribly unproductive) day!

2 comments:

  1. Zebra print heels-I LOVE THEM and want a pair so badly! Amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. more pictures of food... Thanks a lot!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails