Wednesday, March 30, 2011

P-p-p-progress!

Holy cats!


Bruce and I are finding that moving out of a house is much easier than moving out of an apartment - there is much more room to store boxes!

Competition update - I'm ahead by one box!  Although Bruce thinks I'm cheating because I'm packing clothes and he's packing the kitchen.  Apparently "the kitchen requires more thought."  However - packing clothes involves folding them first (I was behind on laundry) so I think we're even.  Stay tuned!



Bruce went out for packing tape and came home with lunch from subway.  I had a turkey sub on a whole wheat roll with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, banana peppers and cheddar cheese.

Back to packing I go!

***

For those of you wondering why I'm wasting time by blogging, I'm proud to say that this blog post - from the time I plugged in my camera to my computer to when I hit publish - will take me six minutes.  I've got blogging down to a science!

2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow, Sarah! I could certainly stand to learn blogging tips from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, 6 minutes?! you rock, girl!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails