Monday, March 21, 2011

Mom This Is All Your Fault

Yesterday in church my mom started the service by saying, "This is the day that the Lord has made - and at 7:21 p.m. tonight SPRING will officially be here, so let us rejoice and be glad in it!"

We woke up to this.


I don't want to talk about it.


I made waffles with the Buckwheat Mix that I bought for pancakes the other day.


The verdict?  I like the mix a lot better in waffle form!  I don't know why ...


Lucky for me all of the work I have to do today doesn't involve leaving the house.  So I guess I'll just watch this beautiful spring snow from the warmth of my office.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails