Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Uncle!

It's snowing.


Again.

Dear Mother Nature,
I am so sorry for every time I complained about the heat in Atlanta.  I should have known better.  I promise I will embrace sunny skies, warm days and even (gulp) humidity from here on out
Love,
Sarah

Hmm.  I think it just started snowing harder.  I give up.


When I rolled over and saw that my world was once again blanketed in the white stuff, I decided I wanted one thing for breakfast: Sweet Flapjack Pancakes.



With a glub of real maple syrup.  It's the best!


Served on my favorite plates.  Bruce brought them home on one of his trips to Taize, France.



Lucky for me, I am preaching on Sunday and need to stay put until I know where I am going with my sermon.  So perhaps the snow is a good thing?

Have a great one, friends!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that real maple syrup is some fantastic stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails