Thursday, February 24, 2011

Strike Up The Band!

(er - chorus)

My dad had a concert tonight!


He's talking about Sondheim.  This is how he always looks when he talks about Sondheim.

I had a very rushed day that involved no lunch, two trips to the DMV (that is 40 minutes from my house!), three calls to my car insurance company, one failed attempted to fax me some paperwork that I needed and five wasted hours.  Needless to say - I was taking lots of deep breaths when I finally got home and was not in the mood to cook!


I really only had the energy to make pizza, but decided at the last minute to make rice & veggies.  Ideally, I wanted a big side salad (my body was seriously craving greens after the lack of nutrition at breakfast), but I didn't have the fixin's for one!


I'll try to cook something more interesting tomorrow. :)


The concert was great!  My dad's chorus sang and the jazz ensemble, concert band and wind ensemble played as well.  I think both my dad and Dave - the band director - were pleased.




My favorite shot from tonight!

Night all - tomorrow is FRIDAY!  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails