Monday, February 28, 2011

London Fog

It's been FOGGY today!


Kind of feels like we're floating on a cloud!


Even though it wasn't cold per se (52 degrees!), Bruce thought it would be cozy on a dreary day to light a fire.  We haven't had one in awhile!

Bruce had to work early this morning (like - leave at 4:45 kind of early), so when he came home he was starving and made a huge batch of tuna.  He added hard boiled eggs and made his own relish to give the salad a sweet kick!


Yes, he made his own relish!  Seriously, sometimes I think he should be writing THIS blog and not and outdoors one.


We made sandwiches.  I piled tonnns of tuna on mine.  Thick sandwiches remind me of something you'd get at a deli, agreed?


I realize it's after 5 and I'm only posting about lunch, but it's been one of those days.  All good things, I promise!

:)

***

I had someone ask on facebook, so I thought I'd answer over here too.  Once we get our team put together for the CT Breast Health Initiative 2011 Race in the Park, we will put together a website that people can donate through.  I'm really excited about the race this year.  We can't erase the heartache of the past, but we can honor those we lost and fight to prevent future losses.

1 comment:

  1. Weird, it's been YEARS since seeing fog like that!! We used to have it all the time growing up..but I can't think of the last time I've seen such thick fog. Kind of miss it..

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails