Sunday, February 6, 2011

GO PACK GO!

Did you hear the news?


GO PACK GO!  What a game!

We are up at my parent's house watching the game and had it on in both the living room and the kitchen.  The TV in the kitchen, however, was about ten seconds ahead of the TV in the living room.  So when I was watching in the kitchen I screamed TOUCHDOWN multiple times before my dad and Bruce saw it happen in the living room!  Hysterical.


We started of our night by cracking into our last malbec from the wedding!  I can't believe how much wine we bought for that night ... 






Cheers!

After that, things got progressively less and less healthy ...




I'm going to need to detox tomorrow.

I also learned a lesson in broilers when making nachos ... 


4 minutes under the broiler is too long.


4 minutes will create enough smoke to set off the smoke detectors.

Whoops.


Ice cream cake from Carvel!


GO PACK GO!

Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. Wow-food looks delicious. And we can't be completely healthy 100% of the time...we need little breaks now and then. I have a question though. Being in the Northeast, how'd you become a Packers fan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy yummy food photos!

    go pack go!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malbec is my FAVORITE wine!!!! Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails