Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wear a Dress Tuesday & Chicken Noodle Soup

Where did the day go?

The snow from this morning eventually stopped, but I pretty much didn't leave the couch.  My poor head was just not happy so I tried to ward off any and all germs and allergies by drinking lots of tea + honey and water and laying low.  I'm still not 100%, but I feel so much better than I did this morning.


Wear a Dress Tuesday helped a lot!  I had some errands I had to run today, so putting on a cozy skirt, sweater and warm boots made me feel human.


Bruce took pity on me and made some classic Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner.



I heated up some bread and butter on the side.  The whole meal was very comfort-food-y.  Made me feel even better.


I'm going out of town tomorrow so I've got to cut this short so I can finish packing and try to some sleep before my alarm goes off at 3 a.m. :( It's just an overnight trip, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to check in on here.

See you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails