Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yawn

Why, oh why, does my cat decide that 4 a.m. is the perfect time to knock everything off my nightstand?

I'm dragging a little this morning.

I was running late, so breakfast was to go!


Whooooeee, look at those tired eyes.

We have a little less than a dozen eggs and half a bag of shredded cheese in our refrigerator right now, so I made egg and cheese sandwiches for breakfast this morning.  Egg sandwiches seem like they would take awhile to make, but it's really no longer than toasting a bagel for peanut butter or cream cheese.

I can't believe it's already December 1st.  Bruce's dad comes into town in two days and then they leave with the truck the day after!  This move came faster than I ever would have thought.  We are actually in really good shape in terms of packing, but I think we're ready to stop moving boxes around our small apartment and start loading them onto a truck!

Have a great day all!  xoxo

5 comments:

  1. My cat keeps waking my husband up in the middle of the night to show him the gloves and socks she's "hunted" for him. He tells me I stir a bit during these times, but for whatever reason, I pretty much sleep through them. I think I'm in hibernation mode. I hope you get some good rest soon, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh. Thanks for adding to my list of reasons to never get a pet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look tired... but that's okay. You don't look half as bad as I do today. believe me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh honey, I do know how you feel! My upstairs neighbor has apparently taken up Tae Bo or kickboxing and likes to workout hardcore at around 5:00 a.m. each morning...awesome. : )

    Here's to us getting a little more rest in the near future (hopefully!)

    Have a great day, dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sarah, I really hope you get some more rest before the big move and before everything starts getting chaotic! Have a beautiful day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails