Thursday, December 16, 2010

Three Things

Good Morning!

First of all - many many prayers go out to all of my Atlanta friends right now!  What happened down there?  I saw on the ajc that there were 1,000 weather-related traffic accidents last night?  Heavens.

Second of all - Bruce and I spent part of the morning seasoning the wok I received from CSN to review. It was kind of a tedious process (thank goodness my sweet husband reads directions) but I'm happy knowing that it's in good shape to cook on!  We documented the process and I will sort through those pictures some time today and get the post (as well as our first meal prepared in it) up tonight!

Third of all - Breakfast!


Toasted bagel with PB&J.  So warm that the PB&J melts in your mouth.


Hopefully this will fuel me up to tackle my long to-do this.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails