Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Eve Eve

We've been hanging out with this girl all day ...


Love her.


I took some leftovers from yesterday's veggie rice bowl and warmed it up in a wrap.  It was delicious!


I skipped the cheese, because I try to watch my dairy intake and I had plenty with my cereal at breakfast.


The snow is starting to melt!


Bruce and Gabi didn't eat lunch, so they heated up a frozen pizza mid-afternoon.  I snuck a piece, but only because it smelled good - not because I was actually hungry, ha.


Later in the afternoon, I attempted to make granola first the first time - I wasn't hungry at all, but I munched a little bit to taste.  It was good, but it still needs ... something.  How do you make granola with the clumps in it?


We brought Gabi back up to my parent's house for dinner.  My dad made Hungarian Kolbasz with Potatoes and Carrots!



Mmm, I love it when the Hungarians are in town.  We always eat so well.


My plate.  I had a very small helping - I'm so full from everything else!


Post-dinner, Bruce and my dad and I challenged each other to a game of "Pounce" - it got intense!  Sadly, the card game was as intense as the UCONN/Stanford woman's basketball game.  And it did not end well for UCONN. :(

Time to pack up and head home.  Tomorrow is New Year's Eve!  Wow oh wow, where did the year go?  I'm currently working on a photo montage of the year - so cross your fingers that the technology works!

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. What is your granola recipe? Mine looks similar to yours when it is done. Very few chunks. But it's good as cereal with milk, in yogurt with fruit or just plain. Yum. Now I want to make some!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails