Monday, December 20, 2010

Extra! Extra! Read All About Me!

Good Day All!

(I would say good morning, but it's almost noon!  I got a little bit of a late start this morning, but the good news is that I'm feeling much better today than yesterday!)

I have some ridiculously exciting news to share (no I'm not pregnant and no I didn't get a job), so stick with me until the end!


My sister told me I needed to branch out from the PB Bagel (clearly she doesn't know what she's missing) so I made myself eggs today.  Two eggs fried with salt and pepper on dry WW toast.  And coffee.  Lots of coffee.


Yummmmm.

I've been pondering New Year's resolutions for the last couple of weeks and I think one of mine this year will have to do with breakfast.  I really do think it's the most important meal of the day, but I tend to fall into habits.  Perhaps trying one new breakfast a week?  Thoughts?

***

Okay - onto my exciting news!  A friend of ours, Lynn Worthington, is a correspondent for one of the local papers here (The Republican-American) and wrote a story about me and my journey towards ordination!  It was published in this morning's paper ...


That picture was taken during the Q&A at my Ecclesiastical Council.

I thought this was such a well-written article!  Lynn did an awesome job laying out the (often times extremely confusing) ordination process.  Thanks Lynn!

Alright, speaking of ordination.  I have a lot of work to do ...

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Look at you being all famous! That's pretty cool stuff girly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I hope you (or your parents) frame that article, at least I would :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the article! How fun!

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! can I say "I knew her when"... :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails