Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Wednesday To-Do List

Good morning!  I had weird dreams last night and don't think I slept all that well.  I think it had something to do with the book that I'm reading?  I can't put it down, thought!


I made myself some s-t-r-o-n-g coffee this morning.  I've got a lot to do today!


carbscarbscarbscarbscarbs


Pre-race nerves are starting to kick in!  I need to spend some time stretching and taking deep breaths today.

Today's To-Do List: (Not necessarily in this order)
- Take Marissa to the airport
- Set up internet at the new house
- Buy an inexpensive salad bowl (we're bringing salad to the Lloyds for Thanksgiving and Bruce just called and reminded me that I prematurely packed ours!)
- Go to the farmer's market (for the last time, sniff) to buy lots of fresh veggies for said salad
- Don't psych myself out for the race
- Hydrate and fuel
- Pick up and vacuum the living room
- Do laundry
- Pack for tomorrow and lay everything out for the morning
- Charge my garmin(!)

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I have a HUGE to do list of my own too! I hope you get done everything you've got in mind and on the list :-) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails