Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm Gonna Miss This

At some point this afternoon I realized that I had been sitting at my desk for 6 hours straight and I needed to get up and take a walk.


I grabbed my camera and wandered around Emory's campus.


I don't think I fully appreciated just how beautiful this campus was while I was in school.  I was too stressed, too busy, too ... something.


As I wandered around today with no particular destination in mind ...


... I realized something.  Something that three years ago, when we arrived in Atlanta on a 115 degree August afternoon, I never would have imagined.


I'm going to miss this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails