Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2, 4, 6, 8 ...

2 is the number of miles I ran when I got home today. (2.00 miles in 20:27, averaging a 10:13 pace)

4 is the number of full weeks I have left in Atlanta. (I realized this and cried this morning)

6 is the number of times I said, "Doesn't anybody care about Thanksgiving?" when I came across Christmas decorations in Target today. (They haven't even sold all the leftover Halloween candy yet)

8 is the number of cylinders in the Mustang GT that Bruce brought home from work today.

We took it for a ride.

Bruce let me drive.

It was LOUD.  And awesome.

The end.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails