Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Snippets

Good Saturday morning!  Bruce is currently laying in bed listening to NPR and I'm on the couch watching a fishing show.  What's wrong with this picture?

I slept like a rock after last night's cleaning extravaganza.  You can't really tell from our apartment, but we actually got a LOT done last night.


What does it say about me that I was having a hard time throwing away a magazine where the front page article was about de-cluttering?  I kept thinking, "Well I could read this and get tips!"

Or I could just get rid of it and actually de-clutter my life.

It's still in my apartment.

I think it's a Hungarian thing.

Bruce brought home some "We told the world we're moving to Connecticut" celebratory wine, which we cracked open last night.


We had a Malbec at our wedding.  I love how dark and smooth they are!


Mmm.  I love smooth red wine.

Breakfast!


Yes, that is a Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich.  It is a perfectly acceptable breakfast, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm heading out for a short run soon - I know I need to get back to my long runs eventually, but my friends and family are telling me not to push it right now - and I think they can see the level of stress I've been under better than I can!  So it's going to be a 3 mile kind of day and then I'm meeting a friend later to go walking!

Although, let's be honest.  The walking is just a disguise for the talking we intend on doing!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails