Monday, October 18, 2010

On Marriage And Rainbows

Do you remember my fortune from the other day?  It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow!  That was my starting point for Sunday's sermon.  I talked about the rain and the sunshine both in my life over the past several months and in this decision to move. (There was an actual correlation to Paul, but it's hard to explain - I promise one day I'll post the sermon.) In talking about the move, I said, "I know that somewhere there is a rainbow.  But that doesn't make it any easier."  When I woke up this morning, I saw this ...


Bruce wrote me a message on our chalkboard before he left for work this morning.

I love him.

3 comments:

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails