Friday, October 22, 2010

I Need Zen In My Life

Good morning!  I had a horrible night's sleep last night and decided this morning that I needed a little bit more zen in my life.  I skipped the coffee and made some tea with honey.


It was delicious, but didn't do the trick.  I bought a cup of coffee as soon as I got to work.  Sigh ... I tried.


Yummy oatmeal topped with brown sugar and walnuts for breakfast.  Delicious.

Thank you thank you thank you for all of the baking suggestions!  I got a couple of really helpful e-mails and recommendations for cookbooks I want to try.  I'll keep you posted.

Here's another question:  How can I get more zen in my life and still start my mornings with coffee?

TGIF Y'ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails