Saturday, September 4, 2010

A New Addition

It's here!


My 75-300 mm lens (aka telephoto zoom) arrived this afternoon!

I have been saving my pennies and my swagbucks amazon gift cards for months and I finally pulled the trigger this week.  I have something really special to photograph in two weeks and this lens is going to help me out immensely.  I'm glad I will have some time to practice with it!

If you are keeping track, here is my current fleet ... 


Overkill?

You know, my dad once told me that he uses the following formula when it comes to how many bikes he needs to own:  X + 1 = Number of Bikes Necessary in Life.  X is the number he currently has. :) Bruce has latched onto this formula with fly rods - I apparently have latched on with lenses.

And I'm off!  Bruce and I are heading out to enjoy this beautiful night.

Have a wonderful night!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! I can't believe I'm so slow to the swagbucks train! Your camera lenses look like too much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails