Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Half Marathon Training - 9/14/10

Good morning!

Yesterday I was scheduled for a 3-4 mile run, but to be quite honest I just wasn't feeling it.  I hadn't really fueled properly and I was thinking about ten other things when I started, took off too fast and burned out.  I decided to keep it under 3 miles so I wasn't miserably finishing out my miles.


In the end I ran 2.64 miles in 28:18, averaging a 10:42 pace.  The strange thing is that I ran the same course last week and my sensor told me it was 2:88 miles.  So - the sensor isn't always accurate, but for right now I'm just trying to get in my miles in general and trying not to obsess over making sure my runs are 100% accurate.

I'm off to work - have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a new reader and I just LOVE your blog! You are AWESOME for running, that is something I certainly don't do:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails