Thursday, September 9, 2010

American Pride

The AJC posted the following on Twitter this morning:  Fla. pastor does the impossible: His Qur'an-burning plan puts Obama, Palin, Clinton, Beck all on same side.


As horrifying as this controversy has been, I am really proud of the way the American people set aside their political and religious differences to come together and speak out against an act of hatred.

I like it when we find a way to focus on our similarities, not our differences.  It's a good lesson in life, not just in politics.

I had a really long day, so I'm going to hit publish, grab my running shoes and get in a quick two miles before bed.  I'll update in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails