Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day of Rest

I survived another 26 hour on call!  Man - I don't know how these residents have done this all year.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who commented and sent messages after my last post about dreams.  It is helpful not only to be told that I'm not crazy for having strange dreams (or at least that I'm not alone), but also to know that I've got such a wonderful community of people supporting me and praying for me on this journey.

The worst part about Saturday on calls is that they are looooooooooooooong.  The best part is that when you leave on Sunday you have all of Sunday to recover and then Monday off as well (as opposed to Sunday on calls when you leave Monday, have the day to recover and then have to be back on Tuesday).  So I'm off to be completely lazy (and totally proud to admit it, ha).  Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great, restful day! I'm taking this crazy 5 week (as opposed to a semester long) physiology class and we are just cramming info like crazy. And my dreams have been filled with insane medical things and mass amounts of dreams where I fail every test. So I kinda understand what you are going through :) Not exactly, since you are dealing with real people and mine is just hypothetical, but I'm still having screwed up dreams. Have fun today!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails