Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am here today to inspire you - and to Pump You Up

Curious what Arnold had to say at commencement?  Here is the complete video of his speech ...



I can't believe what I am about to say, but it actually is an incredible speech.  Very real, very inspirational and very applicable to everyone there.

Hey - isn't that how I should preach on Sunday mornings?  Now there's a thought ...

Anyway, if you you have 25 minutes to spare (ha) I would encourage you to watch it.

And if you don't have 25 minutes to spare, then just watch from the 3 minute mark to the 7 1/2 minute mark.  It is in these four and a half minutes that he covers the immigration bill in Arizona, his goal to "Pump Us Up", the fact that "Jingle All the Way" tanked at the box office and several sound bites from his movies. It was a pretty incredible four an a half minutes.  I especially love the fact that he got such a kick out of himself.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - that's my govenator! When it comes to public speaking he's actually pretty good, and pretty inspiring at the same time.

    Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails