Monday, March 15, 2010

HOME!!

After a trip back to White Plains Airport, a delayed flight, a conversation with a family I met at the airport over dinner and nearly missing my delayed flight because we were all so caught up in said conversation ... 


... I am back to this beautiful city ... 


... and this adorable face.

Oh - and a husband who - despite being sick all weekend - cleaned the apartment to be ready for my arrival.  I am so very blessed.

Tomorrow is Wear a Dress Tuesday!!  Ladies - don't forget to wear a dress, stand up straight and remind yourself that you are special!!  I think Sarah has a post ready for our blog on why we started WADT so I will link that up tomorrow when she posts it.

(Men - you don't have to wear a dress)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails