Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Road Home

When Bruce and I first started dating, we lived about an hour away from one another.  I'm not sure I really consider that "long distance" - but we weren't close enough to see each other every day.



However.



I drove to see him at least once a week.



Who could blame me?  Besides the wonderful company, it gave me the opportunity to visit this beautiful place.



There is a beauty to small town life that just cannot be found in the hustle and bustle of Atlanta, GA.



You can see why it was hard to leave on Monday.



Don't worry.  We know how to find the road back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails