Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Let's Give 'Em Something to Blog About

I've been singing Bonnie Raitt's "Something to Talk About" ever since I opened my blog this afternoon and realized I had NOTHING to blog about.  Seriously ...

Friday
- No class (can I get a hoorah?) so I slept until 9 and walked to work
- After work Bruce and I had a "date night" that consisted of me making dinner and Bruce convincing me to play racquetball
- Bruce kicked my butt, I got mad and I threw my racquet

Saturday
- Bruce and I went out for breakfast, thought we would walk around Sports Authority for awhile and I was horrified to find out that Beer Pong is now considered a sport ...



... words just don't do it justice (I wonder if you have to be 21 to buy it?)

Sunday
- It rained all day, I came home from church, watched football for eight hours straight and was heartbroken when the Vikings lost (seriously, what will it take for Brett Favre to get to the Super Bowl one more time?)

Monday
- I went to work and got an e-mail that said my psych evaluation was complete and now I just needed to read it and sign off that it could be sent to the chair of my Church & Ministry for review
- As I read it, I kept giggling because - due to confidentiality restraints and the fact that they sent me the document electronically - the report kept referring to me as Ms. 101209001
- I released the report and e-mailed the chair of my committee to let her know that my "psycho report" would be sent to her shortly (seriously, thank you to whoever invented spellcheck)

Tuesday
- Meeting, class, lunch, class, homework, home
- Bruce went for a run, got back, we made dinner together and my dad starting texting us the score for the UCONN women's basketball game (Go Huskies!!)
- Now we are sitting on opposite ends of the couch, watching NCIS, computers on lap - Bruce is looking at knives and I am blogging - someone has made herself very comfortable in between ...



... she is certainly the queen of the house, that's for sure

Ever have a couple of days where you felt like you didn't do anything news-worthy, but it was wonderful and perfect in its own little way?

And - for your listening pleasure - the song that inspired the title to this post ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails