Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Hunger Site

How many of you all have ever visited The Hunger Site?  Not only is food donated by the sponsors when ANYONE clicks on the links in the site (feed a child in your pajamas? fabulous!!), but they also have an AMAZING store with unique and beautiful jewelry (among other things).

I was "window" shopping today and fell in love with these ... 


Spanish Turquoise Chandelier Earrings
on sale for $9.95
Click here for more information


Israeli Rose Sterling & Opal Earrings
$22.95
Click here for more information

Too bad my birthday is 8 months away and I just got back from a honeymoon that cost more money than we normally spend ... 

But still.  Fun to play.

I put the link to the Hunger Site store on the left sidebar of my blog.  If you haven't checked it out - you should!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails