Thursday, April 30, 2009

SO close!!

Does anyone know where the Paper Writing Fairies are?  They were supposed to come to my apartment in the middle of the night and finish my paper and they never showed up.  So now I'm stuck finishing my paper all by myself.  I have almost five pages single spaced - it needs to be 15 double spaced.

My friend Dan left today for a week in Europe and had a seven hour layover in Atlanta.  I couldn't let him sit in the airport so I picked him up and we spent the afternoon getting lunch and walking around Atlantic Station.  He had never been to IKEA before so we walked over and wandered around.  His flight left around 5 p.m. ... Traveling Mercies Dan!!

Please keep Allen Mullinax and his family in your prayers.  Allen is the music director at Pilgrimage.  His mom passed away from complications in hip surgery.

Please keep Maura LaRocca in your prayers.  She is a good friend of mine and my family from Kent and has been suffering from awful kidney stones.  The medicines they have been giving her haven't been helping and she is in a lot of pain.

Thanks everyone!!

Emory folks - we're so close!! (Some of you are already done, lucky ducks!!)

All my love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails