Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Mystery


The two big ones are for me!!!!!  But I have NO idea what they are.  It's driving me crazy!!

Bruce and I have spent the afternoon relaxing and getting ready for worship.  I tweaked my sermon while he worked (only until noon) and then he came home and we watched Friends and played "Friends scene it?"  Only the true fans play the game while actually watching the show.

I made a final trip to Target today for some last minute gifts (I can't say what they are because Bruce is sitting next to me on the couch while I'm typing this!!), hair clips (my hair is getting too long for bobby pins to work) and a black shawl for me to wear with a sleeveless dress on New Year's Eve (my cousin Jodi is getting married and the reception is a black tie New Year's party).  All things considered, Target wasn't that bad.  The isles are big enough in the store that I wasn't tripping over people and they had extra registers open so I barely waited in line.  Apparently Publix wasn't as pleasant.  Bruce ran over there to get some groceries for tomorrow and came back mumbling about Christmas idiots smiling!!

Now it's time to finish getting ready for church and head out.  I'll post my sermon tomorrow.

Have a safe and merry Christmas!!

Peace & Love,
Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails