Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blinking Cursor ...

I told myself I would write my Christmas Eve sermon today (it is tomorrow after all).

So far today I have ... 
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Picked up my amazon packages at my leasing office
- Gone through and filed misc. stuff that was on my desk
- Updated my wedding registries and website on the knot
- Starting reading for J-term
- Watered the Christmas tree and poinsettias 
- Put out all of the Christmas cards we've gotten in the mail
- Knitted several rows on Baby Grant's blanket

Productive, huh?

Too bad I'm still staring at the blinking cursor on my sermon document!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails