Thursday, October 2, 2008

Car Woes ...

My car insurance agent left me a message today.  She's been trying to get in touch with the guy who hit me back in July but hasn't had any luck.  She called the insurance company that was listed on the police report and they have no record of his policy or the claim number.

Right now it looks like our only option is to use our collision insurance to get the car fixed.  What a waste - we spend lots of money on car insurance and when someone else plays the system we owe MORE money?

Argh.

Bruce and I didn't really want to do this but we had to call my mom to start intervening.  We're in over our head and it's still her car and her policy.

I'm sure one day I'll look back on this and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails