Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mexi Blend Cheeseburger & Broccoli Pie

Wow.  Today has been absolutely nuts.  Hence the no blogging until now - but it's a good one!

Bruce wanted to have Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie but we inadvertently switched some things around and I really liked the result!  The cooking technique is the same - ingredients a little different.  Enjoy!

Mexi Blend Cheeseburger & Broccoli Pie
step by step photos here

1 pound Ground Beef
1/2 large Sweet Onion, chopped
dash Salt
dash Pepper
1 cup Mexican Blend Cheese, shredded
3/4 cup Broccoli
1/2 cup Bisquick
1 cup milk
2 eggs

Saute beef, onions, salt and pepper. Drain.
Spread in greased pie plate. Cover in cheese.
Layer the top with broccoli.
Whisk together cheese, bisquick, milk and eggs. Pour into pie plate.
Bake for 25 minutes in a 400 degree oven.


Enjoy!


Yum.  The raw tomatoes were a nice pairing.


We're watching last night's NCIS and I'm hoping to get to bed early.  Still trying to knock this sinus / head cold that I have.  I don't think I'm contagious, but I have been putting off my hospital visits just in case.  I have people I want to go see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails