Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Nights

What a beautiful night!


It was HOT today!  We were at a Memorial Day picnic for most of the afternoon, but pretty much came home and hid in the basement for the rest of the day.  I just went upstairs and it seems to be cooling off.  Phew!  I don't know about you all, but I am so much less productive in the heat!  It just completely drains me ...

Dinner was late because we honestly weren't hungry.  I think it was a combination of the pounds of picnic food we ate (mmm) and the fact that we were just hot and blah.


Once we started to get hungry, Bruce heated up a frozen pizza and I - inspired by our dinner with church members last weekend - tossed a spinach salad with red onions, sliced almonds and ranch dressing and put it on top of the pizza.


It was awesome!

I'm forcing Bruce to watch the season finale of Khloe and Lamar tonight - don't judge!  I need the mental break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails