Thursday, October 28, 2010

Restless Leg Syndrome

Goooooooood ... afternoon?

Okay, I was not "rising" and "shining" this morning.  I had an RLS(restless leg syndrome)-related-terrible night and didn't go to sleep until after 4 in the morning. :( I accidentally woke Bruce up around 3 crying because I was in so much pain.  I then proceeded to google RLS for about an hour to find home remedies.  Wikipedia said to walk and stretch so around 3:30 I started pacing around my apartment, waking up Lilly in the process, who thought it was time for breakfast and pranced around squealing and cryin until Bruce finally fed her.

I think my life would make a good reality show.

Anyway, to make matters worse, I was having issues with my coffee maker this morning!  I thought I only had two options - 1. Drink tea and complain about it not being the same as coffee and 2. Buy coffee at work and complain about spending money - until I realized I own an often overlooked appliance in my kitchen.


The French Press!


I chose option number 3 - Press a foamy, frothy cup of goodness.  Why don't I use this thing more often?!  I drank the WHOLE THING and was ready to start my day.

When life hands you a bad night's sleep and a malfunctioning coffee maker, you make french press coffee!

Okay, for real though - does anybody else deal with RLS?  Any suggestions for how I can prevent it?  I've never had it as bad as I did last night.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails