Sunday, September 25, 2011

What I Want In Life

Bruce took this photo of me on our trip to Colt State Park last Monday.


I think this image encapsulates my true self.  Spending time outside on a sunny, fall day.  By the water.  Camera in my hand. Cowboy boots on my feet.  Bruce at my side.  Looking forward.

***

If you are in need of hearing an awesome sermon on rest, renewal and sabbath, please check out my friend Tim's sermon this morning at Oakhurst Church.  It really is spot on  - I am inspired!


2011 Sept 18th The Rhythms of Shalom from Oakhurst Church on Vimeo.

Good night all! xoxo

2 comments:

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails