Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We Shall Overcome

"In moments of immense sadness, moments that shake the foundation of our faith in the justice system and in mankind, adequate words are scarce."
- NAACP


I hope you'll excuse my lack of regularly scheduled blogging today.  It doesn't seem right to talk about food, dresses and other random musings when I am so utterly horrified at the lack of justice shown by our legal system.

If you haven't done so, please sign this petition and tell the Georgia DA to intercede.

oh, deep in my heart
I do believe
that we shall overcome someday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails