Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Night Football

I am spending my Sunday night in sweatpants, curled up under a blanket and watching football.  It's fall!


Dinner was fall-inspired as well:


Chili!  The Missions Committee was selling chili at the Rehoboth Block Party yesterday and they graciously offered some of the leftovers to Bruce and me.  It was delicious!


I served it up with freshly shredded cheddar cheese and tortilla chips.


The thought crossed my mind to be productive and get some general house chores done tonight, but now I'm thinking I would rather ... be lazy.

So instead I will most likely watch football and scour blogs and recipe pages for chili recipes (so I can make some of my own) and then pin them on pinterest.

Sounds like a perfect night to me.  What are you guys up to?

1 comment:

  1. I love chili. One of the best things about fall!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails