Friday, August 26, 2011

Sugar 'n Spice Pancakes

In more ways than one, I am ready for fall!


From a cooking standpoint, there are a ton of fun spices that come seasonal with fall.  I decided to jump the gun a little bit this morning and pull them out while I was making pancakes this morning!


Sugar 'n Spice Pancakes
1 1/2 cups Flour
4 tablespoons Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoon White Sugar
1 1/4 cups Milk
1 egg
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon All Spice

This is a very simple "combine ingredients and pour onto a hot skillet" type of recipes.  My favorite!


I smeared some Peanut Butter on mine this morning (which melted instantly!) and topped with granola. 


Delicious.


Iced Coffee!

Alright, I've got a pile of laundry calling out to be folded - have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I saw 3 leftover pancakes in the fridge this morning. If they're still around tomorrow morning, I'm into it! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails