Monday, August 1, 2011

Mini Vaca

I spent a large part of my morning and afternoon doing this:


Oh man.  I needed this.  A 24 hour mini vacation where I could really forget about everything and just float around with a good book.

Of course, I was reading a book about the church and spirituality.  But I don't really consider that work, I consider that pleasure reading.

Does that make me sound pathetic?

Wait, don't answer that.


My mom and I ran some errands in the afternoon and came home to a delicious grilled dinner!  I love it when my dad cooks. :)


After dinner my sister and I took a lovely 3 mile walk.  I felt so refreshed after it, I was reminded of how much I really need to take time to work exercise into my schedule.

We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning so I can be in the office by 9.  I may be a little bit tired but at least it's Wear a Dress Tuesday!

Okay, we're a half hour away from the rose ceremony on The Bachelorette.  I'm on Team JP!  Is anybody else watching?

2 comments:

  1. This Dinner looks Delicious!!! You are very lucky with your Dad!)

    Yelena

    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to take some time off. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails