Monday, August 22, 2011

Bring On Fall!

Home is where the sunflowers opened while you were gone.


Yesterday's drive completely wiped us out, but we are home now and ready to get into a new routine.  Bruce starts a new job tomorrow and I have a long list of stuff to do at church to get ready for the fall.

I have been thinking a lot about blogging lately and how it really reflects what is going on in my life.  I haven't had much to blog about on the cooking front lately because, honestly, I really haven't been cooking much.  I haven't really been eating balanced meals, either.  Some of it is because it has just been too hot, but a lot of it has been my schedule.  Or - lack there of.  I'm ready to get myself back into a routines so I can start feeling a little bit healthier and more productive.

So - bring on fall!  I'm ready for cooler temperatures, football and schedules!

1 comment:

  1. love me some autumn! new possibilities, on the blog front and life, seem so much more in reach as the season cools:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails