Monday, July 25, 2011

Non Stop

Phew!  Today.has.been.non.stop.  I don't even know where to begin.


So I won't.  Instead - I will gush over my husband because he grilled for me and two of my church members for dinner because the three of us could not remember when our last meal had been.  I love coming home to the smell of the grill cooking, running down to the garden to grab some fresh veggies and putting a plate together in under 10 minutes! 


I know it seems like I eat burgers 6 days a week these days, but I do pile fresh veggies on them and (like I did tonight) make a side salad with the leftovers.  Things have just been nuts lately and I haven't had much time to cook and I tend to keep falling back on the same things.  Ever get like that?  I feel like it's hard to break the cycle!

I have a little bit of work to do that really needs to get done before a morning meeting, so I'm going to hit publish, focus for a little bit and then go to bed.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails