Saturday, July 2, 2011

Busy Days At Home

Guess what I played around in all day?


Never thought I'd find myself in a RED SOX hat, that's for sure!  I have NOT abandoned the Braves, but this was a gift from my church members the day I was voted into the church.  It has lots of sentimental value!  And it matched my blue Coast Guard shorts, ha.

Did you seem my 1:30 p.m. tweet?


I can't believe I finished so early!  Last week I was up until 1 a.m. so I was unbelievably relieved that I got my act together faster this time around.  Such a great feeling - I had the whole day to work on the house!


My bedroom was one of my biggest projects.  I still had jewelry that had never been unpacked (since we moved!) and some things to put back together after yesterday's furniture switcheroo.  What do you think of the way I've got the jewelry organized?


I love that it is organized AND acts as wall art.  And I love how the white looks on the coriander seed!


I heated up a pizza for dinner and paired it with (what else?!) a garden salad.


I'm going to run over to the church to print my sermon and get ready for tomorrow's baptism.  Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. Love the jewelry arrangement! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have all your earrings displayed! It's fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you organized your jewelry! So creative.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails