Thursday, June 2, 2011

Homemade.

I love coming home after a long day and trying something new in the kitchen!


Today my goal was homemade croutons - no recipes, just intuition.


I haven't quite fine tuned the baking temperature and time but the flavor was spot on!


Bruce made a pizza and I served mine alongside a huge romaine + crouton salad.  Ranch dressing.


Any suggestions on the baking time?  The oven was set at 400 degrees because of the pizza, but I have a feeling that was too high.  325?  350?

1 comment:

  1. Forget the oven and toast them in a skillet. I think it gives them more even browning.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails