Saturday, May 14, 2011

Separation Of Church And Food Blogging

Sneak peak ...


This girl's been baking all day!  Tomorrow is Confirmation Sunday and I am sending each confirmand home with a loaf of bread.  This is where there truly is an intersection of church and food blogging - look for a recipe tomorrow!


Lunch was a Cinnamon Scone, an orange and a Thick & Creamy yogurt.


I love this style of yogurt as a treat every now and then!


Bruce was on dinner duty while I was on sermon duty ...


Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes!


Oh myyyyyy.

I've got to put the finishing touches on my sermon - goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looked great. If you like thick yogurt, the Greed yogurt is yummy, higher protein too. I like Chobani and Fage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm to those scones! I need to make those more often..in fact, I think I will soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails